AI email responder for Outlook, Free and Fast!
Are you tired of spending hours responding to emails? Do you struggle with coming up with the right words to reply to professional emails? superReply has the perfect solution for you!
- superReply is an AI-powered tool that generates three relevant replies to your email with just one click.
- It’s efficient, fast, and easy to use.
- With superReply, you can reduce the time spent on emails and focus on what’s important.
- The tool was launched as a Chrome extension for Gmail and now has support for Outlook.
- The superReply button is located next to the reply button in Outlook, making it easy to generate and send professional, tone-matching, or disinterest replies.
* We support outlook web at the moment.
Use AI to handle your customer care emails
If you’re managing customer care through Gmail or outlook, superReply can also make your life so much easier. You can use the tool to answer frequently asked questions with professional and relevant replies.
Save time on replying to emails using AI
Every business owner spends a lot of time replying to emails from customers. Likewise, freelancers need to respond quickly to customers. Instead of spending hours every day on your email, let AI handle the heavy lifting for you. With just one click, you can already get three tailored replies. It’s so easy for you to manage your inbox!
No more writer's block, let AI handle that for you!
Using superReply can also be helpful when you’re experiencing writer’s block.
The algorithm understands the context of the email and suggests three relevant replies that you can tweak in seconds and send over.
It’s a game-changer for professionals who receive a lot of emails and need to respond quickly.
How do I set up superReply in outlook?
- Setting up superReply is easy with just one click using the Chrome extension.
- To use superReply, open Outlook on your Chrome browser.
- Open the email you want to respond to and click on the “superReply” icon.
- Instantly receive three tailored response options to choose from.
- Select the message that you like the most.
- Make any necessary changes or tweaks to the response.
- Hit send!
* We only support outlook web at the moment.